OneVue is a premium high definition (HD) all-purpose film with superior internal visibility for vehicles with vertical rear windscreens and buildings. It is the ideal "All Rounder".
The great advantage with OneVue is its superior graphics and when laminated with AutoLam or CurvaLam, makes it the ideal choice for premium long term advertising campaigns.
Matching overlaminate is Clear Focus AutoLam or CurvaLam. For vehicles, we strongly recommend to overlaminate, so that the driver can continue to have an unobstructed view out through the rear windscreen when it rains.
WHERE TO APPLY?
- Graphics seamlessly transition on glass to solid surfaces, such as painted panels or aluminium composite panels
- Rear windscreen of vehicles, such as utes and vans (excluding New Zealand)
- External windows of shops and offices
- Any other kind of commercial vehicle, such as campervans, trucks, limousines etc
1370mm wide: OVUL50
Solvent polyacrylate removable transparent adhesive
Semi-gloss polymeric calendered PVC
40% open, 60% closed (VLT compliant vertical windows)
Solvent, Latex, UV-Cure
For OneVue, we recommend the following:
- Apply to commercial vehicle rear windscreens only, do not apply to side windows;
- Laminate with AutoLam or CurvaLam
© Clear Focus One Way Vision. All Rights Reserved.