Main Purpose - Maximum image vibrancy with Minimum environment reflection/glare
ImageVue is popular with advertisers, because printed graphics are vibrant, attracting the attention of the public. Get your advertisement noticed and seen with ImageVue. Did you know that ImageVue is designed with more printable surface area per square metre than any other One Way Vision film? ImageVue is a great choice to maximise printed image whilst significantly reducing the reflections from the environment, such as clouds and glare from the sun.
ImageVue is an economical perforated vinyl yet retains the great One Way Vision effect.
Get your advertisement noticed and seen. Printed graphics and images are more vibrant because ImageVue has significantly more vinyl than holes. ImageVue has 1.5mm holes with 20% of the vinyl perforated, leaving 80% of vinyl for printing. This makes it a great choice for shop fronts, office windows, glass doors and glass balustrades.
Matching overlaminate for ImageVue is PrintLam. It is optically clear and it's main design purpose is to prevent the build up of dirt in the holes and protect the graphic from regular cleaning.
WHERE TO APPLY?
- Entry and exit glass doors to shops and stores
- Retail windows for POP/POS advertising
- Office windows to reduce bird strikes
- Advertising image is required to span across a window and building panel, therefore need to have same contrast.
- Building windows for projecting images onto.
- Any flat transparent surface where there is a need to reduce glare and environment reflections, such as clouds.
1370mm wide: IVUL50
1520mm wide: IVUL5060
Solvent polyacrylate removable transparent adhesive
Calendered monomeric PVC gloss
20% open, 80% closed
Solvent, Latex, UV-Cure
For ImageVue, we recommend the following:
- Dry apply
© Clear Focus One Way Vision. All Rights Reserved.