EconoVue represents the best value One Way Vision. It is the highest quality monomeric calendered perforated vinyl film we have sourced from Asia. It is also the lowest priced film in our range.
Intended for the short term advertising market, such as bus and tram advertising, it is also ideal for short campaigns on retail store windows, such as POS/POP (point of sale / point of purchase) applications. Keeping your advertising messages fresh is now affordable.
Get your advertisement noticed and seen. Printed graphics and images are more vibrant because EconoVue has more vinyl than holes. EconoVue has a 1.5mm hole size and 60% open area (amount of vinyl in one square metre).
Matching overlaminate for EconoVue is PrintLam or EconoLam. It is optically clear and it's main design purpose is to prevent the build up of dirt in the holes and protect the graphic from regular cleaning.
WHERE TO APPLY?
- Entry and exit glass doors to shops and stores
- Retail windows for POP/POS advertising
- Public transport buses, trams, trains, monorails
- Exhibition and conference windows for trade show advertising
- Building windows for projecting images onto
- Any flat transparent surface where a short term campaign (less than 1 year) needs to be promoted
1370mm wide: EVUL50
Solvent polyacrylate removable transparent adhesive
Calendered monomeric satin PVC
40% open, 60% closed
Solvent, Latex, UV-Cure
For EconoVue, we recommend the following:
- Dry apply
© Clear Focus One Way Vision. All Rights Reserved.