EnviroLam (previously named EconoLam) is an economical polyester optically clear overlaminate for our range of monomeric calendered and polyester perforated One Way Vision films, such as EnviroVue. The benefits of overlaminating one way vision include:
- Prevents rain from coagulating in the holes
- Protects graphic from dirt and grime build up
- Protects graphic from regular cleaning, pollutants and water
- Protects graphic by absorbing most UV radiation
- Gives the graphic vibrancy – gloss look
What makes EnviroLam stand apart from other laminates in the market is its exceptional clear vision properties.
MATCHING ONE WAY VISION
EnviroLam is an overlaminate designed for specific One Way Vision films. EnviroLam is matched to work successfully with EnviroVue and EconoVue.
WHERE TO APPLY?
- Shops and office windows to extend the life of the printed image for as long as possible.
- Mass transit flat windows where EconoVue or EnviroVue is used.
1370mm wide: ELPL50
Permanent solvent acrylate adhesive
Ultra clear PET
61 microns including adhesive
For EnviroLam, we recommend the following:
- Apply to EnviroVue using a cold-press flat-bed laminator machine, no heat;
- Apply dry to window after 24 hours of laminating;
- To transport, roll printed graphic outwards with a diameter of at least 150mm;
- Clean the graphic with mild soap solution, sponge and garden hose.
© Clear Focus One Way Vision. All Rights Reserved.