This film is very different to all other One Way Vision products. SunSecure cannot be printed on. This is because the white side has adhesive on it and a liner over it. This means it cannot be printed on. But what is the purpose of this film then?
SunSecure is for commercial and residential safety, security and privacy applications; and for heat and light control and glare reduction.
When applied to the inside of glass windows, because the film has the small 1.5mm hole size and that it has an closed/open area of 65/35, SunSecure is an excellent visual privacy screen and provide heat reduction benefits, therefore lowering energy cooling costs.
Do you have an office where the front door opens directly onto the footpath? You would like to open the vertical blinds to let the sun shine in, but then everybody walking by sees you and all your business equipment. However you don't want advertising on the windows because this would only attract people walking by to come in, who may not be not your market.
During the day, when the sun is brighter than the lights inside the room, SunSecure is a wall of white. Go ahead, open those blinds, let the sun in, and feel relaxed knowing that no one can see in.
Maybe you have a van full of expensive tools. Your primary work is contracted to the government and large corporations, so there is no need to put printed advertising over the van. Nor do you want the hassle of people vandalising vinyl film on the windows, nor do you want the hassle of when it rains, the water in the holes blocking your vision. SunSecure is ideal in this application because it goes on the inside of the window, reduce heat and provides privacy.
As SunSecure is interior mounted, a laminate is not applicable. However, if you want to display printed graphics on the window and SunSecure being white back it up to provide vibrancy and partial viewability from the inside, then PrintLam may be laminated to SunSecure.
WHERE TO APPLY?
- Building external facing windows that are exposed to full sun for much of the day, to reduce glare and heat
- Building external facing windows that need to be covered up to provide privacy yet let the sun shine in
- Architectural material for office internal glass walls, to provide some visual privacy to the office
- Mezzanine level offices, providing visual privacy from the people on the ground looking up, yet allowing the people in the office to see down into the lobby area
- Inside rear and side windows of a van or ambulance to provide visual privacy to the occupants and equipment/tools during the day.
- Building windows for projecting images onto
Please be aware that the white level of the film is affected by the colour and intensity of any window tinting.
1370mm wide: CFSSIVCL
Removable acrylic adhesive
Dual layer liner - clear plastic PET liner laminated to perforated paper layer
Calendered polymeric gloss PVC
35% open, 65% closed
For SunSecure, we recommend the following:
- Dry apply to interior side of window
- Wet apply if laminated to PrintLam
© Clear Focus One Way Vision. All Rights Reserved.