CurvaLam is a premium cast vinyl optically clear overlaminate for our range of polyermic calendered perforated One Way Vision films. The benefits of overlaminating one way vision include:
- Prevents rain from coagulating in the holes (refer to the photo above)
- Protects graphic from dirt and grime build up
- Protects graphic from rubber markings caused by the rear wiper
- Protects graphic from regular cleaning, pollutants and water
- Protects graphic by absorbing most UV radiation
- Gives the graphic vibrancy – gloss look
What makes CurvaLam stand apart from other laminates in the market is its exceptional clear vision properties, even when the angle of the windscreen is acute. Unlike other laminates which become less clear and more milky as the angle of the windshield increases, Clear Focus CurvaLam remains crystal clear.
The other major differentiating factor is that CurvaLam is conformable on curved windscreens. It does not crease, crinkle, tunnel or lift off when installing over the curved sections of the rear windscreen. It will conform to the shape of the windshield without needing heat. This is a welcome relief for installers.
MATCHING ONE WAY VISION
CurvaLam is an overlaminate designed for specific One Way Vision films. CurvaLam is matched to work successfully with AutoVue, ClassicVue, PromoVue and OneVue.
WHERE TO APPLY?
- Cars, vans and utes so that the rain beads and runs off the laminate, in order not to block or reduce the rear vision of the driver.
- Shops and office windows to extend the life of the printed image for as long as possible.
1370mm wide: CFCVL54X150
1520mm wide: CFCVL60X150
Permanent acrylic adhesive
Cast PVC gloss
For CurvaLam, we recommend the following:
- Apply to AutoVue, PromoVue, ClassicVue or SuperVue using a cold-press flat-bed laminator machine;
- Apply dry to window after 24 hours of laminating;
- To transport, roll printed graphic outwards with a diameter of at least 150mm;
- Do not use the wipers or demisters for at least 1 week after installation;
- Clean the graphic with mild soap solution, sponge and garden hose.
In the photo below, the area bounded by the blue box is where the CurvaLam sample swatch was placed on the window. As can be seen, it is optically clear. Compared to the other areas of the window where there is no CurvaLam, the crystal clear property of CurvaLam is exceptional.
© Clear Focus One Way Vision. All Rights Reserved.