It's versatility and quality is second to none. ClassicVue is a genuine Clear Focus product, with every facet properly engineered. From the backing sheet release liner, adhesive, perforation pattern and the plastics in the film substrate. ClassicVue is designed and tested to meet demanding environmental, printing, installation and in-use standards.
WHERE TO APPLY?
- Where specified for APNO jobs
- Mass transit vehicles (buses, trams, trains)
- Goods carrying vehicles (vans, utes)
- Long term campaigns on shop or office windows
- Bus shelters
- Retail signage and event centres
- Point of Purchase (POP) displays
ClassicVue is a polymeric calendered PVC perforated window film. It is white on the printable side and black on the adhesive side. ClassicVue has a 1.5mm perforation hole. For every square metre of film, 50% of the film has been perforated.
ClassicVue is available in 1370mm width roll. ClassicVue is only available in the SL liner, which means it is only printable in the solvent and latex machines. The SL liner is a single layer solid paper liner, which is more suited for the heat in latex printers and for installers to remove the liner without risk of delamination.
1370mm wide: CFEABWSL
25 microns, approx. Removable acrylic adhesive
Solid paper liner, 178 microns, approx
Calendered polymeric black (adhesive side) / white (printable side) gloss PVC
50% open, 50% closed
For ClassicVue, we recommend the following:
- Apply to van and ute rear windscreens only, do not apply to side windows;
- Laminate with CurvaLam or AutoLam if applied to a van or ute;
© Clear Focus One Way Vision. All Rights Reserved.