Are you fed up with people vandalising your One Way Vision signage? We have a vandal-proof solution. It is called BannerVue.
How does BannerVue prevent vandalism? BannerVue is applied to the interior side of windows. Normal perforated film can only be mounted to the exterior side of a window, where people can vandalise the graphic. However, BannerVue is designed to be applied inside, where it cannot be vandalised from the outside.
As BannerVue has no adhesive, it is mounted to a window by laminating the double sided optically clear adhesive mounting film OtpiTape.
Besides being vandal proof, BannerVue has many other benefits you may be interested to know.
- Recyclable - BannerVue is PVC free, made from a polyester. After the campaign has finished, dispose the film into a recycle bin.
- Slow to fade.
- Easy to apply - apply with water to easily squeegee out air bubbles.
- Does not rip, tear or stretch.
- Economical solution for interior mounted One Way Vision - overprinting with white and black ink is not required.
- Efficiently utilises the window for advertising, without blocking the view.
- Besides windows, it can be used as a banner, such as 3m x 1m eyeletted banner or as a pull up banner in a stand. Has the advantage of lots of little holes to allow air to flow through, and allows people to see through the banner from one side, not obstructing their view.
Even though a matching laminate is not applicable for BannerVue, as it is interior mounted, there is a matching mount tape/film, which is OptiTape. It is important the matching mounting film is used, as it bonds BannerVue to the glass surface. An incorrect mounting film will have different thermal contraction and expansion rates to the perforated film and possibly the wrong type of adhesive. OptiTape's adhesive will not go milky when exposed to water, which is used during installation.
WHERE TO APPLY?
- Shop and office windows
- Glass doors
- Point of purchase/sale (POP/POS) areas
- Retail aisles, as a suspended hanging banner, either eyeletted, ceiling mounted or standing framed or snap-in banner stand, top/bottom clasps, or other displays designed for banners
- Events, as a pull up/retractable banner in stand
Please be aware that the colours of the printed image on the film maybe affected by the colour and intensity of any window tinting present on the window. Also be aware that an interior mounted film does not reduce glass reflections.
BannerVue is a polyester PET perforated window film. It is white on the printable side and black on the other side. BannerVue has a 1.5mm perforation hole. For every square metre of film, 30% of the film has been perforated. The combination of 1.5mm hole size and 30% perforation pattern gives BannerVue a high level of vibrancy and contrast of printed images, which is needed as many building windows are tinted and reflect really well.
BannerVue is available in 1370mm width roll. The liner is single layer translucent white PET, which is only printable in the solvent and latex machines.
For BannerVue, we recommend the following:
- Laminate permanent adhesive side of OptiTape to BannerVue print side.
- Cover the entire BannerVue graphic with OptiTape.
- Wet apply to a window using plain water. Do not mix with detergent.
WHERE TO BUY
BannerVue is available in Australia through all of our authorised distributors. To specify BannerVue for your project, please use one of the following specification clauses:
For building windows/doors: Clear Focus One Way Vision BannerVue SL + OptiTape
For banners: Clear Focus One Way Vision BannerVue SL
© 2019 Clear Focus One Way Vision. All Rights Reserved.