Are you fed up with people vandalising your One Way Vision signage? We have a vandal-proof solution. It is called BannerVue.
How does BannerVue prevent vandalism? BannerVue is applied to the interior side of windows. Normal perforated film can only be mounted to the exterior side of a window, where people can vandalise the graphic. However, BannerVue is designed to be applied inside, where it cannot be vandalised from the outside.
As BannerVue has no adhesive, it is mounted to a window by applying a double sided optically clear adhesive mounting film 25mm wide, such as 3M 9088-200. The tape is not supplied and will need to be independently sourced.
Besides being vandal proof, BannerVue has many other benefits you may be interested to know.
- Recyclable - BannerVue is PVC free, made from a polyester. After the campaign has finished, dispose the film into a recycle bin.
- Slow to fade.
- Easy to apply - apply with water to easily squeegee out air bubbles.
- Does not rip, tear or stretch.
- Economical solution for interior mounted One Way Vision - overprinting with white and black ink is not required.
- Efficiently utilises the window for advertising, without blocking the view.
- Besides windows, it can be used as a banner, such as 3m x 1m eyeletted banner or as a pull up banner in a stand. Has the advantage of lots of little holes to allow air to flow through, and allows people to see through the banner from one side, not obstructing their view.
Even though a matching laminate is not applicable for BannerVue, as it is interior mounted, there is a matching mount tape/film, which is 3M 9088-200. It is important the matching mounting film is used, as it bonds BannerVue to the glass surface. The tape is not supplied and will need to be independently sourced.
WHERE TO APPLY?
- Shop and office windows
- Glass doors
- Point of purchase/sale (POP/POS) areas
- Retail aisles, as a suspended hanging banner, either eyeletted, ceiling mounted or standing framed or snap-in banner stand, top/bottom clasps, or other displays designed for banners
- Events, as a pull up/retractable banner in stand
Please be aware that the colours of the printed image on the film maybe affected by the colour and intensity of any window tinting present on the window. Also be aware that an interior mounted film does not reduce glass reflections.
1370mm wide BVPL30SL
No adhesive layer. Use 3M 9088-200 clear double sided adhesive 24mm wide tape
Single layer non-perforated white PET liner
Black (no adhesive) / white (printable side) matt PET film
30% Open, 70% Closed
For BannerVue, we recommend the following:
- Laminate permanent adhesive side of 3M 9088-200 to BannerVue print side.
- Cover all edges, that is the four sides of the BannerVue graphic with 3M 9088-200.
- Dry apply to a window.
© Clear Focus One Way Vision. All Rights Reserved.